I'm a nice guy.

Neil (licensed New Mexico plumber) and me (licensed Arizona and licensed Illinois plumber) at a cigar bar in Chandler?, AZ

But I can play hard ball also.

I did not cast the first stone in this matter.

During this trial (seeing things were not going good) I wanted to see how far this will go (I was going to get up and take over, but again I wanted to see how far and what road this would take me on).

If every thing was above board, win or loose, I got no beef with any one.

But it was not that way, not by a long shot.

If this was not me I would still be pissed, any one should be.

I do not feel this is the way the law, courts, police should be, but unfortunately it has been for a long time.

If I got to pay the consequences of my attempt to expose, correct and make America a better place for every one. Then, I got to pay. I do expect unfriendly, consequences and I will take my lumps, like I always have (as best as I can).

When you stir up a hornets nest you might get stung.

And when it is all over, I will still be a nice, humble guy, that will do the best I can to help, assist and do good.

Maybe Chandra never learned the definition of honor, maybe law schools aught to teach these things, but if they don't know what honor is, how can they teach it?

Honor or Honour (see spelling differences), (from the Latin word honos, honoris) is the evaluation of a person's trustworthiness and social status based on that individual's espousals and actions. Honour is deemed exactly what determines a person's character: whether or not the person reflects honesty, respect, integrity, or fairness. Accordingly, individuals are assigned worth and stature based on the harmony of their actions, code of honour, and that of the society at large. Honour can be analysed as a relativistic concept, i.e., conflicts between individuals and even cultures arising as a consequence of material circumstance and ambition, rather than fundamental differences in principle. Alternatively, it can be viewed as nativist — that honour is as real to the human condition as love, and likewise derives from the formative personal bonds that establish one's personal dignity and character.