Alvarez is another example of another corrupt law bar and is why she lets Scotillo's corrupt law bar slide


.

On Alvarez's own free will, Alvarez, willing and knowingly has accepted crimes of her office, covered it up, obstructed justice, at the same time, helping them along, making sure this type of criminal behavior continues, uninterrupted.

Another of a lawyer king pin....Queen pin, who has no respect of any of the oaths she has taken, no respect the the law, just don't give a hoot

I reported a lot of criminal activity to her, provided evidence and nothing. If that don't make her a criminal also, I don't know what does.

Some place I post/blog, that when I was in Arizona, I was served 12 times by a process server, right here in Illinois (most likely cook county sheriff's making money on the side). Her office knew I was in Arizona, the state of Arizona knew I was in Arizona, Cook County knew I was in Arizona, Palatine knew I was in Arizona, Scotillo (down the hall) signed papers that sent me to Arizona. But I was served 12 times. This process server, handed me or threw document in my face, 12 time here in Palatine?, he reported to the court, he gave me documents 12 times. Naturally, the judge wants, ass, MINE, (got to make a point, teach me a lesson). I am in contempt of court, now, (back then who knows where this case is now - I will probably be in front of another judge, that will want to teach me another lesson), the lawyers knew these were all wrong documents, but nobody cared, except to get Mike Mars.

This is not right my any system.

This is non stop pollution.

This crap is allowed, so the cops, lawyers, judges, D.A's get away with it. It's all against the law, but allowed to continue.

and again Alvarez just sits back slapping every on the back on what a good job they are doing

Assistant states attorneys Chandre and Andre, were 2 key principals in my arrest, they're just 2 more criminals throwing other criminals in jail. I have documented their contempt for the law (heck, it's right there in court documents, all some has to do is read).

the D.A.'s office, Chandre, Andre and others knew police officerWenrich's report was wrong, his testimony will be false, perjury, misleading the court, tampering with evidence. The D.A.'s office knew that officer Wenrich's and police report was not true. They knewWenrich must have been out of his mind (you don't need to be a rocket scientist for this one), hallucinating, during the arrest along with the fellow arresting officers.

Officer Wenrich knew his report was wrong, he was out of it that evening, along with his fellow arresting officers, his testimony would be false (perjury).

This is bull shit, have a cop tell one lie in front of one judge with false documents, with the D.A's willing participation, then goes across the hall tells another judge the same lie (which, however, contradicts the lie that he just told across the hall), with the D.A.'s willing participation, then goes down stairs tells another judge another story, with the D.A's willing participation. This is just plain ole bull shiit.

This crap has exclusive approval from Alvarez, Madigan and what ever judge plays along.

My defense lawyer (# 1 of 5) (the mayor's brother) knew Wenrich'sreport was false and that Wenrich's testimony would be false, perjury.

Scotillo, knew all of this also and must have said, something like, don't worry, who cares? We'll nail this suckers ass, regardless, lets play ball,,,,, oh,,,,, what ever Wenrich was on that night, must have beenpretty good, tell him to get me some.

Now we get into Chief Bratcher opportunity for some free money.

Why did Tatooles really, want to give $120k? I say because Bratcherknew that Tatooles was involved in obstruction of justice, (because one of Bratchers flunky's) and probably some other things. Bratcher, was going to arrest a Tatooles, unless Tatooles coughed up some money. So they schemed up this plan to for Inverness to pay Bratcher for a report, to recommend another Bratcher's stooges for the top cop inInverness. The saps on the Inverness village council, will play right along. Bratcher probably tapped Haas for a finder fee, and why stop there, probably did the same to Chandra and Andre, maybe extorted money from Scotillo, who knows? I would bet there is a easy $1/2 million bucks Bratcher pocked, cause Wenrich and others were out of their mind, hallucinating that night when he pulled me over and the cover up that followed.

You think Mullins and her city council did not know any thing about this? Why do you think that they had no problem shaking down contractors, reaping in all that extortion money? Every one got a piece of the pie

So Alvarez has gone along, it her turn, to play cover up, obstruct justice, you name it, she is the top dog of a highly trained organized crime operation. This is all her choice, all her education, diplomas, degrees, mean nothing other than a waste of money, she is just a common thug, that is the top of organized crime, the Cook County States Attorney's office, in a high place...........you know what they say, the higher you are, the harder the fall.

Not only is Alvarez leading the Cook County States Attorney's office down this path, but she is leading the Chicago Bar Association and all their lawyers.

When I say Alvarez is a lethal dosage of cirme, I am not kidding. You add a lethal dosage from Scotillo and his group of judges and law bar, then add Madigan and her lethal dosage. They all controll law enforcement, which brings their lethal dosage. This is murder, talk about beating a dead horse.

Why did that idot Quinn want a crime commission, is he death, blind and stupid. It seems pritty obvious to me.

I sent the attorney general, both - cook county states attorney's, governor Quinn, and a few more people, email several times. Most of my email's were once only. I am sure a record is on every one's email server. I think there is a law that can allow us (the public?), to see what actions was done when and where.

Wire fraud and RICO, apply, as far as I am concerned.

Little ole me, a guy that just, wanted the cop, D.A.'s office, my lawyer, the judge to give me honesty in my trial, even if I was found guilty, just tell the truth. I was hoping, the village, that I did work in for a long time, would have steped up to the plate, but, they refuse.